Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 1
This delicious steamed fish dish provides a tasty healthy option with minimum mess.
1 piece chunky white fish fillet (for example, haddock), skinned approx 125g (41/2oz)
- 1 small leek, finely sliced
- 3 whole baby leeks
- 1 x 215g can butter beans, drained and rinsed
- sprig parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon light crème fraîche mixed with 1 tablespoon stock
- freshly ground black pepper
- STEP 1Preheat the oven to 200C/400F/gas mark 6.
- STEP 2Cut a large square of foil approx 25cm x 25cm.
- STEP 3Place the fish, leeks, beans and parsley into the centre of the foil and spoon over the crème fraîche and stock mix, season with the pepper, and then fold and secure into a parcel.
- STEP 4Place on a baking sheet and cook for 15 minutes.
- STEP 5Open the parcel and transfer to a serving plate.
- STEP 6Serve with chunky bread to mop up the juices and some extra vegetables to boost your daily intake (because it will only provide 1 portion without any extra vegetables).