Mushroom and Leek Soup
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 8
Healthy, creamy soup
- 3 cloves garlic
- 3 leeks
- 250g chestnut mushrooms
- 300g white mushrooms
- 1l vegetable stock
- half tub creme fraiche
- 3 sprigs thyme
- STEP 1Chop the garlic, thyme, leeks and mushrooms.
- STEP 2Sweat the leeks for 5 minutes.
- STEP 3Add the garlic and fry for a minute.
- STEP 4Add the mushrooms and thyme and cook for 3 minutes.
- STEP 5Add the stock and simmer for 5 minutes.
- STEP 6Allow to cool, stir in creme fraiche then blend.