Spiced River Cobbler
Member recipe by lukedoubleu
- 2 River Cobblers
- For The Marinade
- 1tbsp Garam Masala
- 3 Large Garlic Cloves
- 2 tbsp Ginger
- 1tsp Chilli Powder (Mild/Hot Self Choice)
- Juice of 1 Lime
- 300ml Natural yoghurt
- 2tbsp Coriander
- Finely Chop the garlic and coriander, mix it all the marinade ingredients together.
- Put the fish in a container and make sure they don't over lap.
- Evenly spread the marinade over the fish and chill for 1hr in the refridgerator.
- Remove the excess marinade and grill the fish on a pre heated grill, Basting occasionally.
- Serve with slices of lime and tomatoes.