- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
Not for chilli lovers! This garlic seafood starter is quirkily quick, but don't be fooled: it's amazing!
- Pack of ready cooked prawns (16)
- 1 medium red chilli
- 1/4 of a green pepper
- 1/4 of a yellow pepper
- 25g Garlic butter(or butter and 2 garlic cloves
- STEP 1Cut up the chilli and peppers into small cubes(1cm) and put a frying pan with the butter on at medium heat.
- STEP 2If you are making your own garlic butter cut the cloves up and mix in with melting butter. Toss in the chilli and pepper and cook until soft. (3 mins)
- STEP 3Once peppers are cooked to satisfaction add the prawns and continue to fry for another 2 minutes so the are warm throughout.
- STEP 4Separate into two bowls and enjoy with additional toasted ciabatta and extra garlic butter.