Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Gratin de crozets
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
A typical recipe from France, from the Savoie region exactly.
- 400g crozets
- 1 chicken stock cube
- 200g grated cheese (beaufort/gruyer/compte)
- 200g crème fraîche
- 200g lardons
- 2 onions
- STEP 1Pre-heat the oven to 180°C.
- STEP 2Cook the crozets in a large saucepan of boiling water with one chicken stock cube.
- STEP 3During that time, finely chop the onion and fry it lightly with the bacon bits for a few minutes in a frying pan.
- STEP 4Mix the Crozets the onion and the bacon bits with crème fraîche in an oven-proof dish. Cover with grated cheese.
- STEP 5Bake in the oven at 180°C until the cheese is melted and golden (about 10 to 15mins).