Chocolate cake pops
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes Roughly 30 utterly scrumptious cake pops
An amazing recipe for a cake pop that tastes like pure bliss and joy
- 125g softened butter
- 125g caster/granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 medium/small/large eggs
- 125g self raising flour
- STEP 1Beat together the butter and sugar in a bowl until the mixture is light and fluffy.
- STEP 2Add one egg at a time and date after each addition until fully incorporated. Sift or add the flour and cocoa powder into the bowl and then add the milk. Mix heavily or one could say beat until the mixture is smooth and completely mixed.
- STEP 3Cook the cake pops in a cake pop maker for approximately four minutes. If necessary leave in for 20 extra seconds. Once the cake pops are ready stick on some lollipop sticks and if you want you can dip in microwaved candy melts. If not you may just eat the cake pops plain.