Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Apricot and cashew cheesecake dessert
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
A quick and easy recipe to make a sweet, tangy dessert with fresh apricots and cream.
- 4 apricots
- 8 digestive biscuits
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons warm water
- 6 tablespoons squirty fresh cream
- 2 tablespoon cashews
- sprinkle of ground cinnamon powder
- STEP 1Slice all the apricots, remove the skin if want to. Place in a pan and heat on full heat for 1 minute until softens. Sprinkle a pinch of ground cinnamon over, mix. Add 4 tablespoons of warm water, add 6-8 tablespoons of sugar and let it boil and form a syrup. Turn off fire, place lif on pan and leave aside to cool.
- STEP 2Crush 8 digestive biscuits with fingers until a crumble formed.
- STEP 3When apricot syrup has cooled place half of it in a bowl. Add fresh squirty cream to the bowl and mix until blends in.
- STEP 4start layering your dessert in the glass. First place a layer of crumble, apricot syrup, then crumble then the apricot cream mix. For the topping sprinkle crushed cashews, crumble and apricot syrup. Dust with sugar. Place in the fridge to cool. Enjoy