- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
- 3 large free-range eggs
- 115 g plain flour
- 1 heaped teaspoon baking powder
- 140 ml milk
- 1 pinch salt
- STEP 1First separate the eggs, putting the whites into one bowl and the yolks into another.
- STEP 2Add the flour, baking powder and milk to the yolks and mix to a smooth thick batter.
- STEP 3Whisk the whites with the salt until they form stiff peaks.
- STEP 4Fold into the batter – it is now ready to use.
- STEP 5Heat a good non-stick pan on a medium heat.
- STEP 6Pour some of your batter into the pan and fry for a couple of minutes until it starts to look golden and firm.