Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Cajun Pork Chops
- Preparation and cooking time
- Leave to marinate for an hour to overnight
- Serves 3
These delicious, spicy pork chops are easy to make but they're a little different and interesting enough to make meal time less ordinary.
- 3x350g pork chops
- 2tbsp olive oil
- 1tbsp fresh oregano
- 1tbsp fresh thyme
- 1tbsp paprika
- 2tsp cayenne pepper
- 1tsp ground ginger
- 1tbsp onion granules
- 1tbsp dry garlic granules
- STEP 1In a large bowl, put in all of the ingredients.
- STEP 2Cover with cling film and refrigerate for at least an hour.
- STEP 3Preheat the oven 200c fan forced.
- STEP 4Cook for 30-35 minutes.