The best pancakes
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 8-10
These pancakes are light and fluffy and delicious, serve with slightly cooked blueberrys and maple syrup or what ever you like. Engoy xx
- 225 g plain flower
- 1tbsp baking powder
- Pinch of sugar or salt as you wish
- 2 large Beaten eggs
- 30 g butter melted
- 300 ml of milk
- Butter for frying
- STEP 1Pour flour, baking powder and sugar in to a bowl and mix together. Make a well.
- STEP 2Alternately pour in the butter, milk and eggs make sure to keep stiring as you pour.
- STEP 3Pour bit by bit into a pan to make the size you want and cook until the visible side is blistering and bubbling then flip onto the other side.
- STEP 4I get about 8-10 large pancakes out of this mix! I hope you enjoy!!