Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 6
Brioche pudding is a bit like bread and butter pudding but with raspberries and white chocolate - a favourite with the children.
- 1 brioche loaf (cut into chunks)
- 200g white chocolate
- 300g frozen raspberries
- 500ml creme fraiche
- 3 eggs
- 1 tspn vanilla extract
- STEP 1Put half the brioche, chocolate and raspberries in the dish.
- STEP 2Meanwhile whisk together the creme fraiche, eggs & vanilla extract.
- STEP 3Layer half the mixture over the brioche dish.
- STEP 4Then layer brioche, chocolate and raspberries, followed by creme fraiche and egg mix.
- STEP 5Bake for 20 mins at 160 C.