One Pot Pizza Pasta
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 6
This one pot pizza pasta is made from start to finish in 30 minutes!! It is a quick and easy meal that everyone will enjoy.
- 455g Italian sausage casings removed if necessary
- 1 small onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 230g penne pasta
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- sliced pepperoni
- STEP 1In a large skillet brown the sausage, onion and garlic. Drain any grease.
- STEP 2Add in the spaghetti sauce, diced tomatoes, water, oregano and basil. Stir to combine. Add in the pasta and carefully stir to combine. Cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until the pasta is tender.
- STEP 3Preheat the broiler.
- STEP 4Top pasta with shredded cheeses and pepperoni. Place under broiler for 3-5 minutes or until cheeses are melted.