Shrimp and Calamari in Garlic Sauce
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 1
Juicy and easy Shrimp and Calamari recipe for a quick meal.
- 6 Shrimps cleaned and divined, shells off
- 2 Calamari cleaned and cut into small rings
- 2 cloves Garlic finely chopped
- 3 tbs olive oil
- 2 tbs coriander leaves chopped finely
- 1 tbs white cooking wine
- 1 big dried red chilly crushed
- 1/2 carrot chopped in small cubes
- 2 spring onions chopped
- 1 half avocado sliced and few Jar Oilves
- salt for seasoning as per taste.
- STEP 1In a pan heat 2 olive oil, add garlic, shrimps and calamari. sauté for 5 minutes until you get aroma from the mixer. Add coriander, crushed red chilly, white wine and salt. Fry for another 3 minutes or until the calamari and shrimps are done. ( Note do not over cook calamari as it gets rubbery ). Remove the shrimp and calamari mixer in a serving plate.
- STEP 2Next in the same pan with remaining leftover oil and juices of the shrimp and calamari mixer add the 1 tbs olive oil, carrots and spring onions. Sauté for 2 minutes or less and remove on the serving plate along with the shrimp and calamari.
- STEP 3Place the Olives and Avocado on the plate and you are ready to go. Enjoy