- Preparation and cooking time
- Making the batter!
- Makes 10 pancakes
A thin crispie pancake perfect for pancake Tuesday(s)!
- 100g of plain flour
- 300ml of milk
- Pinch of salt
- Small amount of butter for In the pan
- STEP 1First you need to make the batter in a large jug/bowl. Pour the flour and milk into the jug/bowl and then mix until smooth and thin. Then add the eggs salt, mix until there are no lumps and everything is combined together!
- STEP 2Now turn the job on to a low heat and place the pan onto it and add a small amount of butter, wait until the butter is fully melted before pouring some batter onto the pan!!
- STEP 3After doing a couple of minuets you will need to flip the pancake over so that it does not burn, and to cook both sides!
- STEP 4Now you can serve it on to a plate and choose a topping e.g. Lemon and sugar, Holden syrup or jam!