- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 9
Enjoy this colourful traditional, Middle Eastern dish in whatever weather your in!
- 1/3 cup of bulgur
- 1/4 cup of lemon juice
- 2 large tomatoes
- 2 bunches of parsley
- 1 bunch of mint
- 1/4 of a cup of olive oil
- Spring or green onions
- STEP 1Firstly chop and slice the tomatoes, parsley, mint, Spring/Green onions into fine pieces and slices and add them into a bowl.
- STEP 2Secondly put your 1/3 of a cup of bulgur in the same bowl you put the tomatoes, parley, mint Spring/Green onions in.
- STEP 3Thirdly you can either get lemon and half them and squeeze them for seasoning or you can simply just get 1/4 of a cup of lemon juice for seasoning and pour it into the bowl.
- STEP 4Last but not least add the 1/4 of a cup of olive oil into the same bowl.
- STEP 5When finished you may stir up all the ingredients to make a fabulous salad dish. Enjoy!