Chicken & Leek Pie
Member recipe by lkhayes88
- 2 Onions (roughly chopped)
- 4 leeks (roughly chopped)
- 4 Chicken Breasts (roughly chopped)
- Plain flour (to coat)
- 1 pint chicken stock
- 200ml Creme Fraiche
- 2tsps dried tarragon
- Salt & pepper to season
- Ready made puff pastry
- Fry the chicken onion & leeks until the chicken is cooked through.
- Coat in plain flour
- add chicken stock, creme fraiche, tarragon, salt & pepper.
- Simmer until sauce thickens slightly (~10mins)
- Pour into large rectangular baking dish
- Roll out pastry & place over mixture
- Bake in a preheated oven at ~180 degrees for ~20mins or until pastry is golden brown.
- Serve with mashed potato & green beans.