Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Double chocolate and raspberry muffins
- Preparation and cooking time
- Prep time:15 mins plus coolnig
- More effort
- Serves 12
This great recipe will leave your children begging for more. These delicious muffins will store for 2-3 days before they go off.
- 200g plain flour
- 25g cocoa powder
- 1tbsp baking powder
- 115g brown sugar
- 100g dark chocolate chunks
- 2 medium eggs,beaten
- 150ml(1/4 pint) whole milk
- 115g butter,melted
- 200g fresh raspberries
- STEP 1Preheat the oven to gas mark 4/180°c. Put muffin cases into a 12 deep muffin tray.
- STEP 2Sift the Flour, Cocoa and Baking powder into a bowl. Stir in the Sugar and Chocolate chunks and make a well in the center.
- STEP 3Mix the Eggs, Milk and Melted butter together and pour into the well, then stir to form a stiff, well blended batter. Carefully fold in the raspberries
- STEP 4Divide the batter equally into the tray and smooth the tops, gently. Bake for 25 minutes until risen to the top of the cases and just set in the middle. Transfer to a wire rack to cool. Delicious served loop warm.