Member recipe by lizchao
- 4 pieces chicken thighs
- 5 cloves of garlic
- olive oil
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 cup chicken stock
- few sprigs of rosemary
- 1 can of peaches
- salt and pepper
- Season chicken with salt and pepper
- Sear chicken in a pan with olive oil
- Arrange chicken in a roasting tray and pour in the wine and chicken stock to at least cover the chicken pieces. Add garlic and rosemary.
- Cover with foil and roast for 1 hr at 140 C, or until done.
- remove foil and add peaches, increase heat to 180 C and roast for 10-15mins