- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
Simplistic and very easy to make. Perfect with a glass of Spumante and strawberries.
- 150g of Dark Chocolate
- 200ml of Double cream
- 2 eggs
- STEP 1mix the eggs together and add them to a saucepan little by little add the cream, whilst stirring.
- STEP 2once mixture has come together, add the 150g of Dark chocolate.
- STEP 3Once the dark chocolate has melted into the mixture remove from heat and add into cups. Then with cling film place over the top of the cups. Place them in the fridge for 4 hours and the simply enjoy.
- STEP 4(If you are looking for a different twist to this desert, perhaps try adding Lemon zest or orange)