Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Winter Pea Soup
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 6
Tastier than you might think, a lovely soup for all reasons
- 1 Onion, Chopped
- 1 Garlic Clove, Crushed
- 1 Large Potato, Chopped or Grated
- 1/2 Medium bag of Frozen Peas, or, 2 large tins Marrowfat Peas, with juice!
- 1 1/2-2 litres Vegetable Stock (from cube if preferred)
- STEP 1Fry Onions, until softened. Add garlic and potatoes, fry for further minute.
- STEP 2Poor in frozen peas, or empty tinned peas (including juice). Stir well and add stock.
- STEP 3Season and cook folr 20 minutes, until potato soft.
- STEP 4Blend for hearty, thick soup.