Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Fettuccine Alfredo with Chicken
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
- Fettuccine pasta 200 g
- Chicken Breast Thin x2
- Granulated Onion 1 tsp
- Granulated Garlic 1 tsp
- Butter 4 tbsp
- Parmiggiano Reggiano Cheese 220g
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- STEP 1Bring a large pot filled with water up to a boil and sprinkle with a generous pinch of salt. Add fettuccine and cook according to packaged directions. Drain the pasta once cooked and set aside.
- STEP 2Season both sides of the chicken with the granulated garlic, onion and salt and pepper to taste.
- STEP 3In a medium non stick sauté pan with high sides, over medium high heat, melt the butter. Add the seasoned chicken and cook for a few minutes on each side until golden brown and cooked through. Remove chicken from the pan and cut into bite size pieces.
- STEP 4In the same pan add the heavy cream and reduce it for 5 minutes. Add the parmiggiano and stir. Season with salt and pepper to taste and add the cut chicken and drained pasta. Give everything a big toss and dig in right away!