Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 4
quick and easy midweek meal the whole family will love
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 large/3 small courgettes cut into slices then halved
- 1 pack smoked bacon cut into lardons
- 2 tsp thyme dried or fresh
- 1 tsp pepper
- 150ml double cream
- 2 egg yolks
- 500g penne pasta
- 2 tbsp parmasan cheese
- crusty bread to serve
- STEP 1fry bacon in oil till crispy, boil water for pasta,
- STEP 2add courgettes fry for 3 min add pepper and thyme fry until courgettes are soft, take off heat and leave while you cook the pasta.
- STEP 3in a bowl whisk together cream, eggs and parmasan cheese
- STEP 4add cooked pasta to bacon and courgette mixture add cream mixture and mix it all together.
- STEP 5serve in warm pasta bowls with lots of crusty bread.