Choco-Chip Banana Muffins
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 24 cupcakes
Great for diets, and doesn't have too much fat!
- 120g butter
- 3 1/2 cups self-raising flour
- 1 cups caster sugar
- 3/4 cups of milk
- 3 eggs
- 3 ripe (or normal) bananas, mashed
- 1 1/2 chocolate chips
- STEP 1Preheat oven to 200C or 180C fan-forced. Line a muffin tray with paper cases. Melt butter in a heat-proof bowl in the microwave (till its soft). Set aside to cool slightly.
- STEP 2Put the flour into a mixing bowl. Stir in sugar. Mix all the dry ingredients.
- STEP 3Using a whisk, beat the milk, eggs and butter in a bowl. Add it to the dry ingredients. Then add the mashed banana. Using a wooden spoon, mix ingredients until combined. Put in the chocolate chips.
- STEP 4Spoon the mixture evenly into the muffin cases. Bake for 35 minutes or until firm in the top. Leave in the tray for 5 minutes. Put the muffins to a rack to cool down