Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Beef in black bean sauce
- Preparation and cooking time
- Calories 200(kcal) Fat 10.0g Saturates 2.0g
- Makes 2
- 350g stir-fry beef
- 160g sachet black bean stir-fry sauce
- 1tbsp soy sauce
- 1 level tbsp cornflour
- 2tbsps groundnut oil
- 1 green pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and sliced
- 2.5cm piece of ginger, peeled and cut into thin strips
- Coriander, for garnish
- STEP 1Mix the beef with the black bean and soy sauces and the cornflour. Leave it to marinate for 15-30 minutes. Cook the beef in the oil for 1-2 minutes, then add the pepper, chilli and ginger and cook for a further 2-3 minutes, until the vegetables have just softened. Serve immediately, garnished with coriander.