Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Tandoori Chicken Pitta & Chips
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
Serves 2 Serve chicken with chips, salad and pitta.
- Pitta bread x 2
- Lettuce, tomato, cucumber and red onion
- Potatoes x 2
- 2 tsp oil
- 3 to 6 tbsp tandoori spice
- 70g fat free natural yoghurt
- Chicken breast x 2
- STEP 1Mix the tandoori spice and yoghurt.
- STEP 2Dice the chicken and coat with the tandoori mixture, leave overnight in the fridge.
- STEP 3Push chicken onto the skewers and grill for about 15 minutes.
- STEP 4Make chips in the air fryer.
- STEP 5Make the salad.