Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Egg on toast
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- A challenge
- Serves 5
Tates gross, but will be perfect for feeding to the Yr13...
- 5 pieces of toast/bread
- 5 battery eggs
- STEP 1Get out the toaster and if you don't have a toaster then light the fire, plug it in and turn it on
- STEP 2get the pieces of bread
- STEP 3Put them in the toaster and turn the dial to 2, and toast twice.
- STEP 4meanwhile, boil the kettle twice and get a pan out then pour the hot water into the pan
- STEP 5Put the eggs into the pan and boil for 20 minutes.
- STEP 6Leave the toast to cool, then put it on a plate and put it in the freezer and leave overnight to fully cool down.
- STEP 7Once the eggs have boiled leave them to cool down, then, put each one in a separate cup and cover with clingfilm and then leave on the worktop to mature overnight.
- STEP 8NEXT DAY
- STEP 9get the toast out of the freezer and put each piece on to a separate plate and put in the micorwave on defrost for 1 minute to make sure that they stay cold while you get each egg and take the shells off and separtely to each egg add salt and pepper and tomato ketchup and milk, the mush up with a fork and put on the toast.
- STEP 10Serve up and hope for the best.
- STEP 11put the toaster away or put out the fire.