Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Low carb baked Salmon with mustard and dill sauce
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 1
Low card Salmon fish dish
- 115ml low fat sour cream
- 35g chopped fresh dill
- 15g Dijon mustard
- 2 salmon fillets roughly 80g per fillet
- 10g coconut oil
- 35g finely chopped onions
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 135g low carb noodles
- 135g raw spinach, kale, beans, asparagus or broccoli
- STEP 1Pre heat oven to 180c
- STEP 2For the sauce: in a mixing bowl combine sour cream, dill, mustard and season with salt and pepper.
- STEP 3For Salmon: Line a baking tray with baking paper, rub the salmon around in the sauce so it is coated. Place on tray and bake in the oven for 8-10 mins. Every now and then spoon some more sauce onto the salmon.
- STEP 4For noodles: cook noodles in pan of simmering water for the designated time. Once cooked drain and allow to steam. Heat a medium sized frying pan, add coconut oil and throw in the onion and garlic and cook for 1-2 mins before adding the noodles. Add any remaining sauce from the salmon cook for 1-2 mins just to coat the noodles in sauce and warm through. To serve: Serve the noodles with the salmon flaked through or whole, add the greens or your choice.