Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Chicken and Chorizo stew
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 4
Olives and spicy chorizo add the perfect bite to this Mediterranean-style stew
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 4 loin pork chops boned and cut into rough cubes
- 4 skinless chicken breasts cut into rough cubes
- 2 onions, sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 410g can chopped tomatoes
- 300ml chicken stock
- 100g chorizo, chopped
- 50g mixed olives
- STEP 1Heat the oil in a large casserole dish and fry the pork/chicken until golden.
- STEP 2Add the onion, garlic and red pepper and fry until the onion is tender, then pour over the tomatoes and stock.
- STEP 3Bring to the boil then cover and simmer for 35mins.
- STEP 4Add the chorizo and olives and simmer for a further 5 mins. or until the pork/chicken is cooked through.
- STEP 5Serve with jacket potatoes.