Baked Apple Roses
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 6
- 4 Apples
- 1/2 lemon juice
- 3tbsp apricot jam
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- STEP 1Slice Apple into thin slices. put in bowl with lemon juice and and water to cover. Microwave for 3 minutes.
- STEP 2Roll out puff pastry - enough to make 6 strips 3 inches wide. Mix apricot jam with 2 tbsp water. Spread along centre of puff pastry.
- STEP 3Place apple slices along the top of the strip, slightly overlapping. Sprinkle over some cinnamon. Fold over the bottom of the pastry.
- STEP 4Roll up pastry and put in a muffin tin. Bake for 35 - 45 mins. Allow to cool.