Magic Chocolate Cake
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 16
Amazing cake, mixed in the tin, no need for scales, dairy and egg free
- 1 1/2 Cups Plain Flour
- 3 tbsp Cocoa
- 1 tsp Bicarbonate of Soda
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Salt
- 5 tbsp Oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp White Wine Vinegar
- 1 Cup Water
- STEP 1Place all dry ingredients into a square 20cm cake tin and stir
- STEP 2Make 3 crators in the mix with a spoon.
- STEP 3Place oil in one, vanilla in another and vinegar in the 3rd.
- STEP 4Pour over the water and stir well until thoroughly combined.
- STEP 5Bake at 180 for 35 minutes.
- STEP 6When cool cover with topping of your choice, I usually use chocolate spread.