Blueberry banana muffins (gf)
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 12 muffins
Gluten free muffins bursting with blueberries, perfect for breakfast or a snack. As I made it 90 cal per muffin, may vary depending on products used
- 2 bananas
- 1 egg
- 100g oats (certified gluten free if necessary)
- 50g peanut butter
- 25g gluten free self raising flour
- 100g blueberries (fresh or frozen, I used frozen)
- STEP 1Preheat oven to 180°C. Mix the egg and bananas together, either using a fork, whisk or stick blender depending on preferred consistency.
- STEP 2Add the oats, flour and peanut butter. Mix in the blueberries, sieve off any excess liquid if using frozen.
- STEP 3Divide into 12 muffin cases or silicone muffin tray. Bake for 17-20 minutes.