- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes Makes about 15 50g servings
A delicious granola loaded with banana chips, coconut chips and mango to transport you to sunny beaches. Enjoy with coconut yogurt or a splash of coconut milk for a feel-good breakfast
- 200g jumbo oats
- 100g assorted nuts (I used Fudco deluxe assorted)
- 150g banana chips (I used Whitworths paradise chips)
- 50g butter (melted)
- 30g flaked almonds
- 75g dried mango
- 90g Acacia honey
- 30g pumpkin seeds
- 20g toasted coconut chips
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- STEP 1Preheat oven to 180 C / fan 150 C / gas mark 4-5. In a large bowl, mix together the oats, banana chips, nuts, almonds, pumpkin seeds and coconut chips until well combined.
- STEP 2In a separate bowl, mix together the melted butter, honey and vanilla extract. Pour this mixture over the dry ingredients and mix together until all is coated and well combined.
- STEP 3Evenly spread the mix into a rimmed baking tray. Bake in the centre of the oven for 30-40 minutes, giving it a stir every 10 minutes to ensure it cooks evenly. Don't worry if the granola isn't very crunchy, it should crisp up as it cools.
- STEP 4Leave to cool for 20 minutes, then add in the dried mango and stir through. Keep in an airtight container.