Grilled Mushroom Omelette
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 4
This grilled omelette recipe is a meat-free breakfast that is both filling and delicious. The dish can be enjoyed as a breakfast meal or as a lunchtime/dinner meal. The Livesey Bros Sumo Pack which consists of Eryngii, Shiitake, Buna Shimeji and Shiro Shimeji brightens up the normally ordinary omelette and introduces new flavours and textures to the dish. For more Exotic Mushroom recipes, visit www.mushroommeals.co.uk!
- 1 X 500g Livesey Bros Sumo Pack
- 6 Eggs
- 30g Butter
- 1tbsp Chopped Parsley
- 3tbsp Milk
- Salt & Pepper (seasoning)
- STEP 1In an oven-proof frying pan, lightly fry the mushrooms in butter , then remove from the heat and set aside
- STEP 2Whisk the eggs with the seasoning and the milk, then heat some butter in the pan and add the egg mixture to it
- STEP 3When the base of the omelette is turning golden,scatter the mushrooms and parsley over the omelette
- STEP 4Place the omelette under the grill for 2 minutes until the egg has set, fold over and then serve for a delicious breakfast!