Baked pumpkin with spinach and mushrooms
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 8
- 1 Queensland Blue pumpkin (1,4 kg)
- 250 g mushrooms
- 1 hand of baby spinach
- 2 tablespoons oil olive
- Salt and pepper
- 2-3 garlic cloves cut in small slices
- 1 red onion
- 1 tablespoon dry parsley
- STEP 1Heat the oven to 200 C. Cut the pumpkin and with a metal spoon scoop out the seeds and insides of the pumpkin. Cut 2-3 cm slices of pumpkin. Cut the onion in big pieces.
- STEP 2Place the pumpkin slices on a baking sheet. Add the onion and the mushrooms. Drizzle with olive oil. Season with spices. Roast for 15-20 minutes. Add the spinach on top and leave it in the oven for another 10 minutes.
- STEP 3Serve it with garlic sauce.