Italian Herbs Sirloin Steak
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
- 2 x Sirloin Steak's
- 180g of Kale
- Italian Herbs
- 2 x Red Peppers
- 1 x Tin of Chopped Tomatoes
- Tbl Spoon of Soy Sauce
- Grated (light) Cheese *If preferred
- 1 x Tbl spoon of Coconut Oil
- STEP 1Chop up 1 or 2 Peppers (depending on appetite) and season accordingly.
- STEP 2Heat up non stick pan on full heat for two minutes and add a tea spoon of Coconut Oil.
- STEP 3Season the Steak with the herbs, salt, pepper and add to the pan. Turn once after 3.5 minutes (to preferred finish).
- STEP 4One minute before the Steak is cooked, add the Peppers and Chopped Tomatoes.
- STEP 5Slice the Steak into strips, add the Kale, Sauce and sprinkle with a little Soy Sauce to finish.