Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Soft Scoop Vanilla Ice Cream
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 10 servings
this ice cream is so easy to make and tastes amazing!
- 300ml of double cream
- 397g can of condensed milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp vanilla paste
- 3 tbsp Cointreau
- STEP 1Put all the ingredients in a bowl
- STEP 2Using a stand mixer or electric whisk, whisk everything together until the mixture is to thick peaks
- STEP 3Pour the mixture into a freezer container and freeze for 6 hours or overnight
- STEP 4Serve and eat