Chilli con carne
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
An easy chilli using packet mix for speed
- 450g minced beef
- 1 red onion
- 1 pepper
- 410g baked beans
- 240g drained red kidney beans
- 500g passata
- 1 Colman's Chilli Con Carne mix
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- STEP 1Chop peppers and onions into chunks and brown in a pan with olive oil. Add mince beef and brown.
- STEP 2Add Colman's chilli con carne packet mix and stir into beef.
- STEP 3Add passata, baked beans and kidney beans, mixing thoroughly. Leave to simmer on a low heat for 30 mins. Serve with white rice or cauliflower rice.