Leila's Blueberry Muffins
Member recipe by leilz100
ServingsServes 1 - 10 Muffins
a yummy, fruit filled recipe thats easy to make- so whach'ya waitin' for? Get Baking!
- 60g butter
- 115g Caster Sugar
- 2 medium eggs
- 250g Plain Flour
- 2tsp Baking Powder
- 125ml milk
- 150g blueberries
- Pinch of salt
- Muffin cases and tray
- Cut the butter into small cubes. Put in a mixing bowl together with Caster Sugar. Use a wooden spoon to cream the two together.
- Crack and add one egg, beating it into the mixture. When the egg is absorbed, repeat the process with the second egg.
- Put the flour, baking powder and a pinch of salt into another mixing bowl and gently sift together.
- Now add small amounts of the "dry flour" mixture and the milk to the original mixture, giving a good stir each time Keep doing this until all the "dry flour" and milk has been used up, and the mixture is smooth.
- Finally add blueberries and stir well
- Line the tray with muffin cases and spoon in the mixture. Bake in an oven preheated to gas mark 4 (or 180 degrees celsius) for twenty-five minutes.