Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Jacket potatoes - slow cooker
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
Basic Jacket potatoes
- 4 baking potatoes, well scrubbed and completely dry
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pinch coarse salt, to taste
- 4 pieces of aluminium foil
- STEP 1Prick the potatoes with a fork several times,
- STEP 2Rub potatoes with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and wrap tightly in foil.
- STEP 3Place the potatoes into a slow cooker, cover, and cook on High for 4 1/2 to 5 hrs or Low for 7 1/2 to 8 hrs