Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
beans and onion omelette
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- More effort
- Serves 2
A delicious omelette. Perfect for a lunch or a picnic. Use beans to do the omelette is very tradition in Catalonia
- 3 eggs
- 1 big onion
- 1 green italian pepper
- 200 g beans
- olive oil
- STEP 1chop de onion and the green pepper.
- STEP 2Heat the oil in a large frying pan, add the onions and the pepper and stew gently. add the beans.
- STEP 3Beat the eggs, add salt and a bit of milk (to became softer).
- STEP 4tip the eggs into the pan and cook on a moderate heat
- STEP 5When almost set, invert on a plate and slide back into the pan and cook a few more minutes. Invert twice more, cooking the omelette briefly each time and pressing the edges to keep the cushion shape.
- STEP 6Slide on a plate. Served cool.