Easy caramel pecan meringue
- Preparation and cooking time
- 1 hour to cool the caramel
- Serves 6
This is the easiest dessert you can make although it does take time for the caramel.
- I can condensed milk
- 1 pavlova meringue base
- 200g pecan nuts
- STEP 1Place the unopened can of condensed milk in a pan of boiling water and boil for 3 hours - be careful not to the the water boil dry.
- STEP 2Carefully take the can out of the water and allow to cool.
- STEP 3Once cooled, open the can and spoon onto the pavlova base.
- STEP 4Lay the pecan nuts over the surface of the caramel and serve with whipped double cream.