- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
- Olive oil
- 2 red onions
- Creme fraiche
- Semi skimmed milk
- Bag of baby spinach
- Salt & pepper to season
- STEP 1Heat olive oil in a pan, cook opened onions on low heat until they sweat and are cooked through
- STEP 2Wilt baby spinach on top of onions in frying pan.
- STEP 3Add a large desert spoonful of Creme fraiche. Then stir in until evenly distributed. Add a splash of milk to thin consistency ever so slightly.
- STEP 4Add salt, pepper & nutmeg to season.
- STEP 5Stir until cooked & mixed through.