Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Tomato and Avocado Salad
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
A simple palatable avocado salad blended with onion and tomato is one of the easiest and healthiest salads. It is normally used as an appetizer or as a side salad with the main course. Avocado belongs to the pear family and is also famously known as alligator or croc pear because of its shape and dark green roughly textured skin. Avocado is considered as a super healthy food and is a store house of nutrients like monounsaturated fats and omega-3. Avocado not only keeps your heart healthy but also protects your eyes and skin. Most importantly it provides protection against cancer in particular breast cancer.
- One chopped Avocado
- 2 medium chopped red tomatoes
- 2 medium sized diced Onion
- 1 tbsp Balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp Olive oil
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Pepper (Fresh)
- Salt As per taste
- STEP 1Take a bowl and add all the ingredients. Mix and toss them for a minute.
- STEP 2Keep them aside for 5-10 minutes and serve.