Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Fruit Raita Recipe |Mixed Fruit Raita
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 4 bowls
Mixed Fruit Raita is one of the healthy, quick, easy and yummy yogurt dip. Prepared by mixing yogurt with fresh fruits like apple, pineapple, pomegranate, banana etc.
- 1.5 cup Fresh Fruits washed and chopped (Apple,Pineapple, banana, Pomegranate etc.)
- 1-2 teaspoon mint leaves chopped
- 1 teaspoon Cumin powder
- 2 cups Yogurt
- Salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon Black peppercorns crushed
- 1/2 cup Fresh cream(optional)
- 1-2 green chili chopped
- STEP 1Wash and chop the fruits.
- STEP 2Wash and chop mint leaves.
- STEP 3Dry roast the cumin seeds and powder.
- STEP 4Take yogurt in a large mixing bowl.
- STEP 5Add salt, freshly crushed peppercorns, cumin powder to the fresh cream and whisk until this curd mixture become creamy.
- STEP 6Add all the chopped fruits and mint leaves and mix well. Serve chilled.