Perfectly pipeable frosting
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes Can pipe more than 24 cupcakes
Good for cake bakers and those who want to add an extra special touch to their cupcakes or larger cakes
- 125g of softened butter
- 300g of icing sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1-2 tablespoons of milk
- STEP 1Mix together the butter for 2 minutes until creamy
- STEP 2Add in the icing sugar in intervals of 2 heaped serving spoons, mixing for 1-2 minutes at a time. Do this until you have a quarter of your icing sugar left.
- STEP 3Add in your vanilla extract and 1 tablespoon if milk, mix together for 2 minutes.
- STEP 4Whilst mixing, add another tablespoon of milk.
- STEP 5Mix in the rest of the icing sugar.