Mini Oreo Cupcakes
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 12
- 16oz Cream Cheese
- 1/2 C (cup?) Sour Cream
- 1/2 C (cup?) Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 2 Eggs
- STEP 1Put the oven on at 275oF / 135oC. Put the Cream Cheese, Sour Cream, Sugar, and Vanilla into a bowl and mix together. Put the eggs into mixture and beat together.
- STEP 2Place cupcakes cases into a cupcake tin and place an Oreo cookie in the bottom of each case. Then spoon the mixture on top of each Oreo. then crumble an Oreo on top of the mixture.
- STEP 3Put the cupcakes in the oven for 22mins.
- STEP 4Take the cupcakes out of the oven and cool, then refrigerate for 3 hours. Enjoy...