Apple and Cinnamon Cupcakes
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 15 cupcakes
This lovely and delicious batch of apple and cinnamon cupcakes is one that you wouldn't want to miss.
- 50 grams Margarine or Butter
- 50 grams Granulated Sugar or Caster Sugar
- 100 grams Self-Raising Flour
- 1 to 2 apples
- 1 to 2 teaspoons of Grounded Cinammon
- 1 Egg - whisked in a separate container
- STEP 1Pre-heat oven to Gas Mark 5 or 190 degrees for fan assisted ovens.
- STEP 2Receive a bowl and sift flour into the bowl. Once the flour has been sifted, add you butter. Use your fingertips to create a breadcrumb like mixture with the two ingredients. Put the bowl to one side.
- STEP 3Peel your apples and grate them over a bowl. Once this has been done put you apples one side.
- STEP 4To your breadcrumb like mixture, add the egg, apples and sugar. Stir until you get a cupcake like batter. Add the cinnamon and begin to stir again.
- STEP 5Scoop out the batter evenly across your cupcake cases and then place then, on a baking tray, in the heart of the oven. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- STEP 6Once they have been baked, place them on a cooling rack and leave them to cool. When they are at a reasonable heat, pop one into your mouth and taste the deliciousness! :)