- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
The great sauteed potatoes for a weekly dinner side.These are perfect with my stuffed chicken breast recipe.Try it!
- 1 kg of potatoes(any kind)
- 3 garlic cloves,chopped
- a lug of olive oil
- STEP 1cut the potatoes up into equal chunks and then bring a pan of water to a boil and cook for approx 2-3 mins. Drain the potatoes out onto some kitchen towel.
- STEP 2get a large pan and heat it on the hob.Add enough oil to cover the bottom of the pan but not to much that it deep-fries.Get some kitchen towel ready and add the potatoes so that they cover the bottom of the pan in a single layer.
- STEP 3Cook for 2-3 mins but only stir them when the bottom of the potatoes start to brown.Note- do not stir the potatoes too often as you want to get an even dark brown crisp colour.
- STEP 4Drain the potatoes on some kitchen towel and serve.This recipe is perfect with my stuffed chicken breast recipe.Try it!