- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- 10 minutes cooling time
- Makes Biscuits
Very easy, very delicious cookies that are perfect for small children to make. I have put this recipe up as my own as I don't want to loose it, but cannot take the credit as I found it on the internet by Carters Lady.
- 140g Self Raising Flour
- 140g Drinking Chocolate
- 110g Butter
- 40g Sugar
- 8tsp Milk
- STEP 1Add flour, sugar, drinking chocolate and butter
- STEP 2Rub the ingredients together until you get a breadcrumb consistency.
- STEP 3Pour in the milk knead in to a smooth, quite sticky, dough.
- STEP 4Roll into 10 evenly sized balls
- STEP 5Bake at 200C for 20 minutes
- STEP 6Allow to cool and harden - if you can!