Allergy friendly fish pie
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 1
Fish pie without dairy products
- Gluten free flour
- Hemp milk
- Pure sunflower spread
- STEP 1Boil potatoes until you can mash them; with an onion and garlic (both peeled and pricked with fork) in the water. Discard before mashing.
- STEP 2Make a white sauce by putting pure sunflower spread into a pan heat until melted.
- STEP 3Add gluten free flour and stir with a wooden spoon until it comes together. Heat for a further 2 minutes continuously stirring
- STEP 4Add hemp milk (or any dairy free millk ie rice) and whisk keep adding until its a smooth thick liquid be careful when adding milk. Season with aalt and pepper.
- STEP 5Place fish in an oven proof dish with frozen peas. Pour white sauce over the top.
- STEP 6Add pure spread to mashed potatoes then place on-top of fish mixture.
- STEP 7Place in oven for 35 minutes until top is golden and fish is cooked